Step 1: Create a wallet
To use these applications, you will need a crypto wallet like MetaMask, Coin98, TrustWallet or Rabby. Then we will need to connect the wallet to your web browser, and have some ETH (ETHEREUM) to be used to pay for the transaction fees.
In this example we will use the browser extension, MetaMask, directly in Chrome, but it is also available on other browsers.
To install: Go to the top right of your screen > … > More Tools > Extensions > Search for “Metamask
Once the application is installed, you have the option to import a wallet of your own or you can click on the second button “Create a Wallet”.
- You will have the choice to participate in the improvement of the application. Accept or decline, it’s up to you.
- Create a secure password
- This step is very important, you will need to save your seed in a safe place. To display it, click on the grey rectangle “CLICK HERE TO REVEAL SECRET WORDS”.
- Remember that your 12-word seed phrase must be carefully kept in a safe place and never shared: it is the equivalent of a key, of which you alone must be the owner. Keep it secret: if it falls into the wrong hands, you will lose all your tokens.
Here is the detailed version to understand the whole process:
- Connect your wallet
- Choose ETH and then select BCDT. (If you use Uniswap for the first time, you will have to copy and paste the contract address of the BCDT on Ethereum: 0xacfa209fb73bf3dd5bbfb1101b9bc999c49062a5)
- Approve Uniswap to accesss to your tokens.
- Approve the Swap (You will need to sign 2 transactions)
⚠ Disclaimer 1: Keep in mind that these applications are not operated by the EvidenZ teams and therefore cannot be held responsible for any bugs or handling errors.
If you have any doubt, join us on Telegram, we are here to help !
⚠ Disclaimer 2: Uniswap is one of the oldest and most secure decentralized finance protocols. On the other hand, it is, as its name suggests, decentralized. In the event of an error, there is no going back.
Find out more by following us!
The website of EvidenZ.io
The ultimate framework for data certification on the blockchain
Follow us on Twitter